Saturday, January 23, 2010
Post #1
Well this is my first official blog post, here I am typing away. As the description says "Random tidbits of my life" so here's one I feel that I am being toyed with although I know that friends are supposed to be loyal , I'm sorry I'm ratting you out. I've made a solemn promise that I will not mention any actual names, so lets just call her 'Jill' so here I am just hanging out with my friends, its a normal day at school and were just talking. Jill starts giving me sideways glances and giggles a little bit, then 1 by 1 starts whispering to my other friends who in turn start to look at me funny, I decided that there was no point in asking what she was saying, so I ignored it. I never really liked Jill anyway. Although I don't know exactly who is reading this, if at all anyone I don't want to bore you with my life so I'm signing off for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment